Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,000 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
- Coordinate scheduling of Granite Field Techs nationwide
- Provide administrative support for management of internal techs
- Assist techs with onsite issues
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate daily and weekly schedules for field technicians
- Work with other Internal Teams to prioritize dispatches and escalations
- Maintain archive of past work orders by field technicians
- Audit field technician closeout notes and maintain tracking spreadsheet
- Coordinate and review bi-weekly inventories
- Assist with maintenance of Inventory Management System
- Order and track new inventory purchases
- Use Granite reports to identify possible work orders to add to field technician schedules
- 1+ years of experience in Dispatch/Phone Company
- Bachelor's Degree, Associates Degree considered if candidate has telecom knowledge
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Typing skills are a MUST
- Excellent communication skill (written and verbal)
- Ability to multitask and follow issues through to completion
- Decision making skills
- Superb Attention to Detail
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Telecommunications/Structure Cabling and account Management experience
- Service Dispatch/Scheduling experience