**%245,000 Sign-On Bonus Available - Apply Today!**
ExternalCandidates Only. For more information, contact: KimberlyZavala
NorthwestMedical Center is a 289-bed medical center and healthcare complex, continuouslyexpanding and incorporating the latest technology in the delivery of care.Awarded the Gold Seal of Approval™ from the Joint Commission which indicatesour high standards in performance providing the highest level of services tothe population to our community. Northwest Medical Center is also certified by the Joint Commission asprimary stroke center and an accredited chest pain center by the AmericanCollege of Cardiology. We are recognized as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center ofExcellence by the American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric SurgeryAccreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Our facilitycontinues growing to meet the needs of the community we serve and features expandedcapabilities in emergency, critical care, as well as women’s and children’sservices. Out state of the art maternity care includes the only Level III NICUin northern Broward County. The breadth and depth of these service linestranslates to increased professional opportunities for our colleagues. Weinvite you to join a dynamic team of dedicatedhealthcare professionals and explore your grow potential.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Reimbursement & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Clinical Certification Support & Bonuses
- Paid Community Service Days
- And more!
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provideunprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 21 states and theUnited Kingdom.
- Delivers and assesses responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Utilizes various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
- Measures ventilator volumes, pressures and blood gas analysis.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition and general acceptance of treatment.
- Performs a variety of duties related to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
- Responds to emergency team calls.
- Educates patients and family members and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.