At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a NICU RegisteredRespiratory Therapist today with Eastside Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At EastsideMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- StudentLoan Repayment
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist for ourfacility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each otherand we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is asmeaningful as we do. We want you toapply now!
- Youwill serve as integral part of the code team and the rapid response team.
- Youwill perform all routine respiratory therapy and oxygen administration.
- Youwill assess for appropriateness of respiratory care.
- Youwill set-up, maintain, monitor, and adjust ventilator parameters.
- Youwill draw arterial blood gases (ABGs).
- Youwill report values of ABGs and takes corrective actions based on results.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute caremedical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcaresystem of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The JointCommission. Eastside MedicalCenter has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range ofstate of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery,orthopedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology andbehavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our NICU Registered Respiratory Therapist opening.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submityour application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status