COME BE PART OF OUR GROWING FAMILY! We offer bonus incentive programs for all positions and a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible full-time team members! If you are energetic, like to be recognized and have a passion for serving others, then please visit sevahos.com to learn more about our company and to see all of the employment opportunities we have to offer!
TITLE: Night Auditor
POSITION FOCUS: Serves as an all-night front desk agent while accurately balancing and auditing the hotel’s income and expenses for the current 24-hour period. Also generates reports and documents for the period’s accounting records.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: 90% of shift is standing, Bending/kneeling. Must be able to reach all areas of hotel to assist clients. Occasional carrying and lifting of heavy items. Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office. Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays and all shifts, as necessary.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE: Reports to: Front Desk Supervisor and/or Assistant General Manager. Subordinates: N/A
· Performs daily night audit.
· Accurately completes shift checklist.
· Greets and completes established check-in procedures for arriving guests.
· Facilitates guest departure (check-out) procedures in order to open the room for the next sell.
· Regularly calculates and/or posts monies, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit using accurate, proper cash handling methods and maintains accurate hotel records.
· Courteously answers inquiries and accepts reservations, both in person and by telephone, by accurately communicating hotel rates and information and by using suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
· Maintains customer relations by keeping abreast of all departmental functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses, in person and on telephone.
· Operates the PBX equipment by accepting incoming calls, assisting outgoing calls, scheduling and setting wake-up calls and paging guests to provide guests with timely and efficient service.
· Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank.
· Processes all guest mail, messages and faxes by receiving, sorting, notifying and distributing to mailboxes and to guests in order to ensure the information is received by the guests in the timeliest and most accurate method possible.
· Contributes and maintains established information and communications sources such as department and front desk log books in order to enhance department communications and operations.
· Provides assistance to other team members and departments.
· Ensures safety by following security procedures.
· Responsible for understanding and adhering to guidelines set forth in the team member handbook. Expected to report to work on scheduled days and at scheduled times.
· Observes the 5x10 rule, which is to be complied with at all times. Anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
· Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.