The Fairfield inn Provo is hiring for a Full time
- Shifts are Friday, Saturday 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. This is a graveyard shift.
We are looking for someone who has great communications skills,is self reliant, is comfortable working alone at night and very reliable.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations in computer system, verifying guest identity, requesting form of payment, assigning room, and issuing room key in accordance with property policies and procedures.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Respond to and resolve guest requests, including wake-up call requests.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Count and secure bank.
- Complete end-of-day activities including posting charges to accounts, completing cashier and closing reports, running night audit backup, and roll the date.
- Print and fold folios and ensure that they are placed under each guest room door the night before check-out.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $11.25 per hour