SUMMARY: Responsible for providing excellent guest services in the overnight shift while auditing the financial records of the previous day's business. Assisting the early morning shifts (Breakfast and Houseman) get set for success for the following day.
What's it in it for you:
- PTO (Paid vacation after 1 year of service)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options
- Short and long-term disability options
- Employer paid life insurance with additional coverage options
- Employee Travel Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately records cash, credit and check transactions
- Verifies room rates and charges
- Balances cash register at beginning of shift
- Handles confidential guest information with high integrity
- Front desk associate responsibilities
- Submits nightly paperwork to General Manager which includes but not limited to guest
- list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, occupancy report and housekeeping report
- Performs security walks on a regular basis
- Completes laundry as directed
- Maintains security for guests and property by following all security and safety regulation
- May be required to make management decisions in the manager’s absence
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Minimum of three months hotel night audit experience in a HIlton branded hotel, active certification in OnQ considered a plus.
- Guest service
- An innate sense of urgency
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced experience with personal computers and related software applications
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
- Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Will be in a clerical setting using office equipment, computers, phones, photocopiers.
Internal: General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Peers, and Field Operations at the corporate level
External: Guests - To provide customer service
This description of physical and mental activities is not intended to describe essential job functions. Rather, its purpose is to give the job applicant a feel for the physical and mental activities of the job to the end that an applicant with a disability can determine whether he or she will be able to do this job either with or without accommodations.
The major responsibility in this position is to compute and record numerical data for accounting reconciliation. This person must understand the practices, techniques and technologies required in the work they are performing or monitoring.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to adjust or focus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.JB.0.00.LN