Are you friendly, organized with excellent attention to detail and exceptional guest/customer service skills? Do you enjoy working with people & numbers? If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to meet you! Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa is seeking a qualified, conscientious candidate to fill the role of Night Auditor in a part-time or full-time capacity. Our Night Auditor is an important member of our team, with the responsibility of preparing, balancing, and auditing all daily postings and transmittals of property revenues. This position is responsible for ensuring that all guest service standards are maintained at the front desk, assists guests with questions and requests while providing the highest level of guest service, and assists with check-ins and check-outs.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with people, have the ability to remain calm under pressure, and like working in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience strongly preferred. This position requires a very flexible schedule, including working the graveyard shift from 11pm-7am. Must be willing and able to work weekends, including both Saturdays & Sundays, as well as holidays. Schedule will consist of at least 2 graveyard shifts each week. Must be able to stand & work on a computer for extended periods of time, have strong verbal & written communication skills as well as problem solving skills. Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite & other software is essential.
Essential Functions of the Night Auditor position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring accurate and timely recording and reporting of all property receipts.
- Maintaining guest service standards at the front desk at all times.
- Following cash handling procedures as outlined by the accounting department.
- Collecting payment at check-out in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Performing all end of day front desk and night audit functions, including reviewing cashier audits for accuracy, balancing credit card postings to computer system, maintaining computer database integrity daily, and auditing of master bills.
- Completing express check-out in a timely manner.
- Completing the daily sales report and issuing to all departments.
- Preparing all computer systems for the following day.
- Ensuring accurate and timely backup files / tapes are maintained on a daily basis.
- Preparing, balancing, posting and distributing all necessary reports on a daily basis.
- Contacting management and security in emergency situations.
- Previous Night Audit, Guest Service, and/or other job-related field is strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills necessary
- Basic accounting/math skills required
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing/able to work the graveyard shift (11pm-7am), some day shifts, as well as all weekends (including Sundays) & holidays, as needed
Insurance benefits & paid time off are available for full time, year-round positions; other perks such as restaurant, spa & resort discounts are available for part time and seasonal positions.
$100 sign on bonus after 90 days of continuous employment.
Midway Properties Group, LLC (dba Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa) is an Equal Opportunity Employer