We are looking for intuitive, passionate associates to work at the Hotel Deco XV.
Do you have a passion for providing authentic and genuine guest service? Do you like being yourself? Join our team as a Night Auditor.
- Must be available to work third shift and weekends
- Understand guest service needs and exceed guest expectations by taking advantage of opportunities to add a special touch
- Communicates with 1st and 2nd shift team members on any important matters relevant to the hotel
- Makes sure MOD keys are accounted for
- Handle guests’ check-ins/check-outs in accordance with hotel standards in an efficient and friendly manner
- Review rate/occupancy & room availability
- Responsible for interacting with guests in the lobby, while ensuring the area is neat and tidy
- Provide recognition to repeat guests
- Maintain and adhere to hotel policies regarding a cash bank and makes daily deposits with accurate report of receipts daily
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- College degree preferable
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a guest services environment
- Able to work well unsupervised
- Computer skills necessary
- Standard hotel setting
- Will be outside consistently during all weather extremes
- Continuous standing 100% of the shift with the exception of driving
- Lifting/pushing/pulling/carrying required up to 200 lbs. Carts may be pulled up to the length of a full city block
- Bending/kneeling required 50% of shift
- Mobile position required 100% of the time
- Computer use 75% of the time
Aparium Hospitality Services, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Hotel Deco XVis a smoke-free, drug-free facility, and equal opportunity employer.