ELS is hiring for the position of Night Janitorial/Caretaker/Ranger in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
What you'll do:
The Campground Rangerposition may include walking or patrol of the grounds of the campground answering questions, enforcing rules and ensuring the safety of our guests and their belongings.The ideal employee can handle any stressful situation in a calm manner and react accordingly with regards to local, state and federal law. This position is a 12am-8am shift.
Your job will include:
- Monitor the property with a keen eye for any property issues or potential problems.
- Ensure that the property is properly secured.
- Ensure that guests comply with resort rules, respond to areas of concern and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Prioritize guest safety and happiness.
- Cleaning of buildings that are not utilized during evening hours
- Overnight camper count.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills and the ability to use computer applications.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to assess a situation, use quick and reasonable judgment and resolve problems diplomatically.
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Experience working in security and/or law enforcement, and/or working in an RV environment, is a benefit.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to working weekends and holidays on a regular basis.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.