- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list.
- Consolidate merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Remove damaged merchandise from shipping lines and replace as necessary.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory.
- Clearly marks cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Verify accuracy of all picks.
- Pack product to ensure there is no damage.
- Restock order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation. Return supplies/merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Pay is based on two types of earnings which include incentive calculation (avg. $12.00 - $23.00/hour) and non-incentive earnings.Note: To earn incentive, production (speed) and service level (accuracy) must be within company standard. Minimally employees earn an hourly rate of 10.00-10.50 per hour multiplied by all hours worked and 1.5x base rate on hours in excess of 40 per week.
- Freezer gear and boots provided
- Position is seasonal full time with opportunity for permanent status
- Shifts- 3:30 PM until work completion (long hours) four day (4) work week
- Shifts- 8:00 PM until 4:30 AM five (5) day work week
- Shifts- 3:30 PM until 12:00 midnight five (5) day work week
- Days off are Friday & Saturday (4 day work crew are off additional day through the week)
- Freezer is -13 degrees (work gear is provided)
- Cooler is about 32 degrees (work gear is NOT provided)
- Candidates that apply MUST be willing to work in either location (freezer/cooler)
- Perform other duties as required.
ALL APPLICANTS WILL NEED TO CHECK THEIR EMAILS DAILY AFTER THEY HAVE APPLIED! ASSESSMENTS, INTERVIEWS & TASKS WILL BE COMMUNICATED VIA EMAIL.
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.