OBJECTIVE: Responsible for assisting the night shift manager with the proper loading and unloading of retail trucks and the supervision of night shift employees. Work schedule is Sunday - Thursday, 7 PM - 4 AM or when the job is complete.
- Supervision of staff in loading and unloading procedures
- Arrange for delivery and storage of products to the warehouse
- Accurate accounting for inventory both on and off the trucks
- Ensure the proper upkeep of the warehouse
- Check all product to ensure accuracy
- Daily monitoring of productivity, breakage, safety, and quality
- Supervise and direct the activities of pickers in the warehouse
- Inform Manager of equipment needs
- Ship all products according to code dates
- Serve as backup to the night shift manager
- Familiarity with OSHA and Company SOP's
- Excellent communication ability
- Previous Team leadership
- Experience in wholesale delivery
- Knowledge of computer systems
- CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding machine and copier
- Walking on hard surfaces on a frequent basis
- Frequent exposure to temperatures ranging from 30 - 100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
We offer excellent pay with benefits as well as a bonus incentive program along with the opportunity to learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
All applicants considered for this position will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
Specialty Beverage is an equal opportunity employer.