The Night Stocker is responsible for increasing guest confidence and loyalty by ensuring items are stocked in the right place, displayed attractively and rotated properly. This position will also provide courteous and prompt service, consistent operating conditions and a friendly atmosphere.
- Meet legal and company policy required age to perform job functions.
- Compliance with all Winn-Dixie policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
- Provide continuous attention to guest needs; greet, assist and thank guests in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Stock and build displays, including resets, as required by work plans.
- Block and straighten shelves and displays; replace missing shelf tags and conduct price checks as needed.
- Receive and unload deliveries and store product in designated areas.
- Monitor cooler and freezer temperature to ensure product freshness and quality.
- Return overstock to backroom in an organized manner.
- Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Operate department equipment and tools.
- Keep sales floor and backroom clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Notify management of team member theft, guest shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal and/or against company policy.
- Assist in guest service area as needed (i.e., cashier, bagger, etc.)
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.