Pay Rate:$12.00 per hour
Shifts Available:Part Time 12 midnight to 8 a.m (0000 - 0800)
SECURITY OFFICER / UNARMED GUARD / SECURITY GUARD WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Tasks assigned by supervisor or manager
SECURITY OFFICER / UNARMED GUARD / SECURITY GUARD REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Valid NYS Security Guard License.
- Valid NYS Driver License or NYS ID
- Must be able to understand the English language and communicate it effectively in both the verbal and written form.
- Must be physically able to perform the tasks required by the position.
- Military experience a plus
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Referral Bonuses