Candidate may work in any of the three locations: Rochester NY, Charlotte, NC Greenville, SC
- Responsible for providing technical support to Elite Enterprise customers for degraded service and out of service troubles. These include voice/data/facility issues. Specific job duties may vary based on experience of tech (Analyst I/II/III/Senior) but basic job requirements apply to all levels.
- Interface with Account Team Managers, Sales Engineers, field technicians, service delivery organizations, Security team, DSL, and any other internal/external teams needed to resolve a customer issue in a timely manner
-Interface with other Local Exchange Carriers, Interexchange carriers, ISP’s, and Vendors.
- Utilize various ticketing systems to track and document customer troubleshooting and communication
- Interface via phone, chat, email, and trouble ticketing systems (On Demand email, text, Web Portal Updates)
- Work in a 365/24x7 Network Operations Center environment. Candidate must be available to work any shift as business needs dictate.
- Fast paced, high volume position requiring excellent verbal and written skills. Must be able to interface in a polite, clear manner providing customers with a white glove level of support and professionalism.
Top 3 Skills:
Intermediate to expert level routing/switching layer 2/3 troubleshooting
Intermediate to expert level TDM or VOIP troubleshooting
Intermediate to expert level Electrical/Optical layer 1 troubleshooting
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178