Sentara Healthcare, an award-winning, nonprofit healthcare system, is recruiting for a dedicated, full-time Nocturnist for Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. Consistently ranked as one of the top hospitals in Virginia, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital is a Level 1 trauma center with full specialty coverage. The hospital shares a campus with Sentara Heart Hospital, Childrens Hospital of the Kings Daughter, and Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Be part of Sentara Medical Group, an innovative, high performing multispecialty group with over 1,500 providers located across Virginia. Sentara Healthcare was recently named one of the top five large healthcare systems in the country by IBM Watson Health and included on Forbes list of Best Employers.
- Block scheduling with great work/life balance
- Excellent compensation with night differential
- 15 shifts per month - Extra pay for extra shifts
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Physician-led organization
- Comprehensive benefits - health, life, dental, disability, vision
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Generous retirement program
- Relocation & commencement bonus
Life in coastal Virginia provides rich and diverse recreational and cultural offerings in addition to our fabulous historic sites. Our communities are consistently ranked among the top places to live in the US with great public and private school options and superb outdoor recreation. Bike, swim, sail, kayak, fish or just enjoy the miles & miles of sand beach.
Send CV and confidential inquiries to John Bragg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-252-3072.