Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 320-bed, community hospital - 2nd Campus to Atlanta Medical
- Established 8 physician team with a clinical performance nurse
- Full Subspecialty support with open ICU
- No call or procedures
- Family medicine residency program onsite
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
East Point, Georgia, located 5 minutes from Atlantas Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, is a quaint, ethnically diverse urban and friendly community. The area boasts several Fortune 500 companies, diversity in population, and strong economic growth. The city attracts everyone from young professionals to active adults and families. It is also known for it's Marta rail transportation system, historic downtown and Camp Creek Marketplace which features 100 shops and boutiques along with restaurants, hotels and over a million square feet of commercial and retail space. East Point is a bustling historic district and close suburban community to Atlanta that is home to festivals, theatre, sporting events, and a vibrant downtown. Enjoy the convenience being near a large metropolitan city with the comfort of in-town living.