Were practicing transformational hospital medicine Join our strong team!
Wake Forest Baptist Health is an integrated health system serving 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia. It includes a medical school, five hospitals, primary and specialty care facilities, clinics, diagnostic centers, plus educational and research facilities.
Our Hospital Medicine team has more than 49 Hospitalists and 21 Advanced Practitioners providing inpatient services. We are adding Nocturnist at our Davie Medical Center.
- Night Shift
- 7 days on/7 days off/7pm-7am
- Excellent compensation package
- Robust health and retirement benefits starting day one of employment
- Paid malpractice coverage and CME allowance
- Bermuda Run, NC
Our Preferred Credentials:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Board-certified or Board-Eligible; Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- North Carolina medical license in good standing; or the ability to obtain
Medical School: http://www.wakehealth.edu/About-the-School-of-Medicine/
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem
- Brenner Children's Hospital in Winston-Salem
- Davie Medical Center in Bermuda Run
- Lexington Medical Center in Lexington
- Wilkes Medical Center in North Wilkesboro
- High Point Regional Medical Center in High Point
With five specialties listed among the nations finest, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center has been recognized in U.S. News & World Reports Best Hospitals rankings for the 24th consecutive year.