14612 – Node JS back-end developer
Our client is the largest for-profit genealogy company in the world which operates a network of genealogical, historical record and genetic genealogy websites. Currently they are looking for a Node JS back-end developer to work out of their San Francisco, CA office. This is a Contract role.
- 5-10+ Years of relevant experience
- Back-end, ideally full stack developer (full stack does not mean front-end)
- Node.js application development experience.
- Solid API development experience evident in resume
- Solid knowledge of web application frameworks
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns.
- B.S. or Masters in Computer Science
Location: San Francisco, CA
Pay Term – C2C, W2
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and feel free to email Seema (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 113 to know more about the role.
Keywords:- Java Backend Developer, Java Full stack developer and Node.JS