Are you ready to join a great team and company in the DMV area?
We're currently looking for Node.js Developers to join our the team in Baltimore, MD. This opportunity offers great and competitive pay!
You need to be able to be on our W2 for this opportunity.
Looking for GC holders and US Citizens as well.
Description of Work:
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing.
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high-quality bug-free code
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relative experience OR Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience
- 3 years of experience working on the following tech stacks: Node.js, React.js, Angular, Express.js, NGiNX, and Redis
- 2+ years of experience in web-based technologies, object-oriented development, and best practices
- 2+ year of experience with agile development and Test Driven Development
- 6 months of experience using IDEs like RAD, RSA, Eclipse along with GIT and SVN Version Control
Nice To Have:
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird, and Grunt.
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience building RESTful APIs
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $70.00 /hour