Our industry leading and innovative client is searching for an experienced Node.JS Developer to create on the fly applications and backend services for a new Point of Sale system that is modernizing their mobile payment services, in the Cincinnati, OH area.
The Node.JS Developer will create backend services and applications that will be deployed on an AWS platform. These scalable web apps are allowing customers to checkout faster using a more secure and optimized framework utilizing Angular, Node, Express, and MongoDB.
The Node.JS Developer is a 6-month contract-to-hire position. Pay ranges from $45.00-$55.00/hr BOE.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, and 401k with company match.
Desired qualifications for Node.JS Developer:
- 3+ Years of professional Node.JS Development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing apps in and deploying for AWS environments
- Strong backend development experience using Node.JS, Express, and Mongo
- Test Driven Development experience working with Jasmine and Mocha
- Agile development background is required
- Cloud deployment experience is preferred, working with AWS, Jenkins, Docker
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Chad Mitchell at email@example.com
Keywords: MEAN, Mongo, Express, Angular, Node, NPM, Mocha, Jasmine, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Git, MySQL, HTML, CSS, LESS