Our client in the live video, on-demand video, and egaming space is looking for a NodeJS Developer.
THE STACK: Our app is built on Node.js, Express, Vue MySQL with our frontend on Web. Native mobile and OTT applications are also part of the platform.
They are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git