An Inspector/ Non-Conforming Material Specialist is needed for a long term contract position (Jan – May/June) with a premier York, PA manufacturing company.
This position will review material/parts, analyze suspect conditions, and perform disposition and associated functions via SAP. This individual will perform a blend of hands-on activity combined with computer based transactions to properly process and close NCM records.
- Utilize analysis skills and interface with resources in order to determine source of quality issues
- Interpret and apply company standards in order to adequately assess the condition of suspect parts
- Work closely with external suppliers, 3PL, and internal stakeholders to process NCM records
- Interface with off-site counterpart on best practices as well as occasional back-up activity
- Inspection / quality experience in a manufacturing facility
- Skilled computer use (SAP preferred) & ability to learn new software
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team with internal & external stakeholders.
- Must have ability to work 10 hr. shifts, with occasional overtime
- Must be able to stand 100% time
- Overtime may be required, Steel toe shoes are required
Apply now for consideration!