Non-Invasive Cardiologist-Sharon, PA
Opportunity to join existing practice at Sharon Regional Medical Center in Sharon, PA. Experience with Cardiac CT & Cardiac MRI studies preferred. Currently 900 cases per year with 2 magnets capable of cardiac imaging including state of the art Aera 1.5 Tesla, and Phillips 28 Slice CT Scanner. Schedule would include one day of General Cardiology and 4 days of CT and MRI studies.
- Hospital employed practice with a built- in referral stream
- Competitive Salary based off MGMA
- Comprehensive- Benefits
- Interventional Call 1:4
- Commencement Bonus paid upon starting
- Relocation assistance
- CME – time/money
- Licensure/Dues money
- Stipend Available for Residency/Fellowship
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement savings options and more.
- Excellent public and private schools, colleges and universities.
- 1 hour to Pittsburgh International, 1.5 hours to Cleveland Hopkins Airport
- PA Licensed
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible
- Full Academic Affiliation available along with existing established CMR Research Program
A Leader in Quality Cardiac Care Services Offering comprehensive state of the art Technology including, Electrophysiology services, Implantable defibrilations , AFIB ablations, including cryoblation, and protected percutaneous coronary interventions, PCI with an Impella medical device. Our facility is a 220 licensed, acute care bed hospital with 21 satellite centers throughout the region. As a Joint Commission accredited hospital, we proudly offer specialized Cardiac services including the Heart and Vascular Institute, emergency heart attack/stroke treatment, cancer care, orthopedics/sports medicine, minimally invasive surgery, emergency care, a women's center, and a breast care center. Chest Pain Accredited, and Stroke Certified.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or would like to apply, please contact:
Dave Rezendes, Senior Physician Recruitment Specialist
Steward Health Care
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.