One of our AMLaw 100 firms is seeking a Senior Associate to join its New York office. While this practice group is part of the Firm's core Trust & Estates Department, Exempt Organizations attorneys work closely with colleagues in many practice areas (Intellectual Property, Advanced Media & Technology, Employment, Corporate, Tax, Litigation) to address the comprehensive legal needs of their nonprofit organization clients.
- 3-5 years of experience to join its Exempt Organizations Practice in the NY office.
- The candidate must have knowledge and substantial tax experience with a particular focus on the tax laws governing tax-exempt organizations.
- Experience from private practice, government (IRS), or the nonprofit sector (in-house counsel).
- Successful candidates will have excellent drafting, writing and analytical skills, accurate and strong attention to detail, high level of organization, strong verbal and interpersonal skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and people.
- Superior academic credentials and admission to the NY bar are required.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.