DENSO is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. From automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle components, we’re crafting the core technologies of modern mobility. We draw on the strengths of individual inventors who are joining together to become an unstoppable force for global good. With our North American headquarters located in Michigan, DENSO employs more than 24,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38 countries and regions and employs more than 170,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion.
1) Direct Kaizen member for DENSO and affiliate activities linked to achieving business targets in both Planned and Urgent scenarios throughout the supply chain. Requires ability to quickly access current condition, set strategy, organize resources and make action for immediate improvement utilizing IE concepts and tools.
2) Project management of NA functional activities related to EF (TIE, TQM, TPM) promotion and HRD. Requires strong people and process management skills, the ability to develop good relationships, facilitation of effective communication between multiple companies, capture / understand key data, and ability to adapt to changes in work environment.
3) Promote, facilitate, and coach TIE related training programs for NA Specialist skill development. Requires strong understanding of EF principles and system applications throughout the supply chain.
4) Lead and participate in NA Jishuken activity at multiple NAGCs to enhance TIEr resource in NA.
1) Travel is required with this position.
Other skills or abilities:
1) Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills .
2) Embrace a fluid and diverse work environment.
3) Comfort working individually and with teams at all levels of management.
4) Working knowledge of Office applications Powerpoint , Excel , Access
1) This job will require working in an office environment, but will also include significant time in manufacturing and logistical areas which may have specific PPE requirements.
2) This job requires frequent sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and or pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, crouching, crawling, color determination and near acuity.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
Minimum 2 to 5 Years Experience at DENSO or other TIER 1 Automotive SupplierPreferred Qualifications