Northeastern Georgia seeks Rheumatologist--Sign-On Bonus
- Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist in employed multi-specialty group practice.
- Will work in outpatient setting with Hospitalists covering inpatient care.
- Motivated physician who is willing to build the region's top rheumatology practice desired.
- Teaching opportunity with new Internal Medicine Residency program in 2020.
- Financial package to include highly attractive base salary, up to $75K signing bonus,RVU production bonuses, loan repayment assistance, early signing stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, ST/LT disability, pension plan, 31 days PTOc/CME w/ $3500K expenses, $15K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.