Northern Louisiana Setting Up Interviews for Endocrinologist
This will be a new service line with the hospital so must be comfortable building the Endocrinology program with full staff support.
- Strong built-in referral base covering 100,000 patient draw area.
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm, consisting of 4 day work week.
- Currently Nurse Practitioner and CDE oversees the diabetes patient cases.
- Outpatient practice with occasional phone consults.
- State-of-art Medical Building under construction on hospital campus will house Endocrinology clinic.
- All testing and lab work done at the hospital, a 37 bed facility.
- Hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, $25K life ins, vision, dental, 457 pension plan with 3% match, 401A pension with 5% match, LT disability, 4 weeks PTO/CME with $2500 expenses, $25K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates preferred, upcoming fellows welcome to apply.
- Visa candidates accepted.