- Customer Service, Hospitality, and Sales skills a must.
- Must be comfortable working within the adult entertainment industry.
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- VIP Hostess must be on their feet for a long period of time.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Team Player.
- Great attention to detail.
- Provide excellent customer service that promote satisfaction.
- Make recommendations or share additional information upon request.
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional products.
- Arrange table settings and maintain tables clean and tidy.
- Deliver checks and collect payments.
- Work with other servers/staff and be a team player.
- Earn minimum wage plus gratuity.
For more information call (415) 834-0662 and ask for General Manager Sherry Cooper.