Join the Mosaic Red Hat Group Family at Arby’s!
Position: Shift Manager - Must be 18+years old
Compensation: Depends on Experience (minimum 1 year of restaurant leadership training or management experience required)
FLSA Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
*NOTE- Filling out a full application is required for this and all positions. Uploading a resume is optional, but not a replacement for the full application.
If you’re a leader with prior supervisory restaurant management experience and are passionate about people, whether a high performance team that you lead or those you serve, and want to be a part of an expanding cool, authentic alternative to fast food .... we’re looking for you!
Characteristics Of A Great Shift Manager:
- Consistently delivers excellent service and hospitality to guests with genuine care
- Leads a high performance group of Team Members effectively and efficiently
- Passionate about doing the job right and personal growth
- Enjoys working as a team with managers to successfully operate a dynamic Fast Crafted restaurant serving fresh premium quality food
- Demonstrates great communication skills
- Demonstrates drive and initiative towards excellence and instills this drive in others
- Enjoys continuous learning and feedback
- Arrive for work on time on scheduled work day
- Be dressed and ready to work, ensuring hygiene and appearance adheres to Mosaic Red Hat Groups uniform guidelines
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of restaurant leadership training or management experience
- Must have the ability to work various shifts including holidays and weekends and a reliable transportation method
- Must be ServSafe Certified or become ServSafe Certified before training period is complete and will uphold all ServSafe guidelines
- Thorough understanding of the following restaurant functions: food preparation, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, and personnel management
- Communication- Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external customers
- Math- Ability to do basic addition and subtraction
- Teamwork- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Focus and Professionalism- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and provide excellent customer service under stress
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with company policies and procedures, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear. Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands
- Must be able to maintain balance to stand and walk for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours a day in environment with typical restaurant hazards including slippery (wet or icy) floors, sharp equipment, and waist level kitchen hazards including fryers and stove tops
- Ability to execute frequent repetitive physical motions such as walking, bending, reaching above head, reaching at waist level, reaching below waist, button pushing, for up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to work in high stress, high temperature environments for up to 8 hours a day