11800 Family Practice
Utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. Provides health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. They may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly as noted in age-related category and area of expertise.
Master’s or Doctorate degree in Nurse Practitioner or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Physician Assistant program from an accredited program/institution.
Family & Emergency Medicine
Our Fosston clinic is seeking an experienced advanced practice clinician to join the Family Medicine team in providing exceptional healthcare to our surrounding area. With strong community involvement and a solid sense of teamwork, the candidate will be provided with a supportive staff and motivated colleagues. This high-volume, team-oriented provider group currently consists of 2 physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Clinicians providing coverage in the communities of Fosston, Oklee and Bagley.
- 1.0 FTE, full-time status
- Fosston Clinic Coverage: 2.5 days per week with 15 patients/day
- Oklee or Bagley Clinic Coverage: 2 days per week (Wed & Fri) with 5-10 patients/day
- ER experience preferred as ER coverage is required
- Ability to work independently
- Preference for candidates to have 2+ years of practice experience in both the Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine settings.
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision-making skills, while working both independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. The NP/PA will provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention, caring for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly. As a member of the Care Team, utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the NP/PA works collaboratively with other care team members to achieve Care Team objectives, and to provide continuity of patient and family care. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Nursing or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from an accredited program.
- Family Medicine and ER advanced practice experience preferred!
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate state (if NP).
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in appropriate state.
- Current certification in CPR
- National certification, in applicable area.
- Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice.
For more information, contact:
Tori Benders | 701-364-3320 | Tori.Benders@EssentiaHealth.org
Day/Eve/Night Rotation (United States of America)
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Union Posting Deadline: