• Communication and Support to all Ariba-Users. Interface between the Ariba-Users and Corporate Procurement.
• Ensure that the Indirect Spend Procurement Process for Products and Services is fulfilled in line with the adidas Corporate Procurement Policy and Directives
• Increase visibility and transparency of indirect spend done by the adidas Group, according to guidelines.
• Understand and provide information about standards, procedures and processes to others within the organization.
• Provide administrative support and give guidance to all users of the Ariba e-Procurement system.
• Actively participate in team projects.
• Work on errors with Purchase Requisitions (PR’s) and Purchase Orders (PO’s) according to given guidelines and processes.
• Perform quality checks on PR’s and select source of supply when needed.
• Create, forward, control and resolve (if applicable) tickets (technical and business related) and provide professional ticket reporting.
• Organize and execute trainings (WebEx) for all types of Ariba users (requester, approver and purchaser).
• Create training material and keep the “Quick Guides” updated.
• Support system testing in collaboration with the Corporate Procurement (CP) project team.
• Create and maintain processes and procedures documentation, ensuring those are complete and up-to-date.
• Problem analysis and proposal of solutions, supporting the implementation of findings and sustainability of achievements.
• All adidas employees in the assigned markets using Ariba, plus Corporate Procurement and Global IT business partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good understanding of different business areas acquired in a vocational training such as Economics, Business Management or similar degree.
• Good understanding of Procurement processes.
• Good SAP and Ariba knowledge.
• Good planning and organizing skills.
• High degree of customer orientation.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Fluent in German is a plus
• Ability / willingness to travel (2 to 6 weeks periods).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College Degree in Business; or Equivalent education and experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in an office environment
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in related job or job function required.
adidas participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law (AZ, GA, IN, VA, FL, NC, SC, UT). For more information click on the link below: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=38700f4752f0a210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=38700f4752f0a210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD