· Requires comprehensive understanding of related technology, independent judgement and complete knowledge of all Federal and California Regulatory Commissions rules and regulations.
· Performs duties directly involved with variety of technical procedures in the application of radionuclides for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in humans.
· Responsible for the assessment, treatment or care appropriate to the ages of the patients served.
· Demonstrate the ability to interpret information in terms of the patient’s needs; possesses knowledge of growth and development; and has an understanding of the range of treatment needed for these patient groups.
· Functions under the direction of the Director or Manager of Radiology and in consultation with the Medical Director designated by the client facility.Qualifications:
· Graduate of an approved School of Nuclear Medicine.
· California certified Radiologic Technologist certification preferred.
· Current California State Nuclear Medicine license required.
· ARRT(N) or NMTCB preferred.
· BLS required.
· Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology preferred.
· One year of Nuclear Medicine experience preferred.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
Ability to problem solve and exercise independent judgment.
Skilled in a variety of software applications.
Basic computer knowledge.
· Able to adapt exam routines and techniques when necessary to optimize quality of exam.
· Must have intricate knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and basic understanding of human physiology.
· Ability to work closely with Radiologist, hospital staff, peers and Referring Physicians.
· Must have working knowledge of all facets of Nuclear Imaging and processing techniques, equipment and radiation safety.
· Ability to transport patients.
Wage Range: $46.62 - $62.64
Emanuel Medical Center
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.