This Position is PRN. No Set Shift or Schedule.
With minimum supervision administer radiopharmaceuticals and operate gamma cameras to produce accurate diagnostic studies. Willingly assist physicians in some therapeutic treatments. Performs all related miscellaneous task associated with the nuclear medicine department such as hot lab, quality control, record keeping, monitoring for contamination, etc. Willingly assist in other areas of the radiology department when available in a friendly and helpful manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience on a hospital environment, but will accept students from an AMA approved School of Nuclear Medicine Technology. Must possess excellent human relations skills to promote growth among staff members. Must be able to objectively make decisions regarding any associate or departmental conflicts. Must also be able to demonstrate good writing and speaking skills to communicate effectively.
- A.R.R.T., R.T. (N), or N.M.T.C.B. registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered within the first year of employment.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.