Doyou have the career opportunities as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist youwant in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join CenterpointMedical Center, afacility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCAHealthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
OurMission and Values
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist where your passion for creating positive patientinteractions are valued? If you arededicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledgeand expertise!
About this unit:
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership – Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
- Dynamic Departmental Duties.
- This position performs routine and emergency nuclear medicine and related procedures in accordance with the departmental policy and procedure manual and the Radiologist’s request, producing exams of acceptable technical quality.
- Knowledge of nuclear medicine operations, including NRC, state and other regulatory or accreditation agency regulations are required for this position as well as strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- This position requires the ability to interact with patients, physicians, and personnel in a pleasant, positive and courteous manner.
- The technologist in this department provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 and 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 65 years of age and geriatric patients 65 years and older.