Do you have an appreciation for wildlife, working outdoors, trapping, hunting, or fishing?
Does the thought of working hands-on wherever wildlife may become a nuisance interest you?
Does having control over your earnings and schedule sound appealing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, becoming a Nuisance Wildlife Technician could be a great fit!
Critter Control Operations has been setting the standard in the nuisance wildlife and pest control industry since 1984. We service commercial and residential customers across the nation and are continuing to grow.
If you are seeking career opportunities in wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales - this career path may suit you well!
The Nuisance Wildlife Technician interacts with their District Manager, teammates, and our call center to respond to requests for services for both new and existing commercial and residential customers.
The Successful Candidate Will…
- Complete our award-winning training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of a wildlife removal technician
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Communicate (verbal and written) with customers to ensure a high degree of customer service and satisfaction
- Provide high quality and productive service in a timely manner that meets or exceeds our customer promise
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage the hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales
- Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Hired candidates must reside or relocate within a 30 minute drive of their territory. Acceptable distance/mileage may vary across densely populated areas.
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Wildlife, Wildlife Removal, Wildlife Biologist, Wildlife Technician, Science, Customer Service, Construction, Repairs, Exclusion Services, Field Service, Field Technician, Estimation, Sales, Marketing, Rollins, Trutech Wildlife Service, Trutech Wildlife Removal, Critter Control, Pest Control, Animal Removal, Veterans, Veteran Jobs