$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Concordia of Wexford is looking for full-time Nurse Aides to provide exceptional care to our residents. Our personal care community offers a cozy environment if a compromised health condition or the burdens of house maintenance or loneliness become too difficult to manage on their own. We strive to hire excellent people at Concordia - and keep them as well!
- 6:00am-6:30pm and every other weekend (full-time)
- 2:00pm-10:30pm and every other weekend (full-time)
- 10:00pm-6:30am and every other weekend (full-time)
- Part-time 10:00pm-6:30am and every other weekend (16-28 hours/week)
The Nursing Assistant assists the licensed nursing staff by providing resident assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs).
- Caring, compassionate, and understanding
- Have a high school diploma, GED diploma or active registry status on the Pennsylvania nurse aide registry
- 18 years of age or older
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs)
- May assist with self-administration of medications.
- Gives treatments accurately and timely per the ADL/treatment book. May assist with temperatures, specimen collection, and intake/output measurement.
- Answers call bells and responds to resident needs promptly.
- Communicates resident observations and findings to the Charge Nurse.
- Documents care, treatments provided, and other information as required by regulations and policies/procedures.
- Prevents physical, psychological, and/or verbal abuse as well as financial exploitation of the residents.
- Prevents infections while providing care.
- Commits to high ethical standards and complies with the Code of Conduct, state and federal regulations, accreditation standards, and Concordia policies & procedures. Maintains confidentiality of resident and employee records and information.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 403(b)/401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Direct Deposit, Pay Card, Paperless Pay Checks
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Vacation, Sick & Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Shift Premiums
- Call-Out Incentive
- On the job training
- Employee Activities (amusement parks, professional sporting events, special events
Minimum hours worked per week/status may be required for certain benefit eligibility
EOE Benefits and Wages may vary based on facility location.