STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is currently seeking Nurse Analyst Support to provide the following:
- Collect comprehensive, accurate data relating to trauma patients by abstracting all trajectories of care, verify and update all information compiled and enter data into the DoDTR IAW government provided business rules, perform coding of injuries, procedures, and causes of injuries using standard medical record references, specifically ICD-9/10 codes, assign diagnoses AIS and ICD-9/10-CM codes, ICD-10-PCS and CPT codes, and complete ISS and other trauma or orthopedic scores
- Correct audited inaccuracies IAW the government provided business rules
- Complete time and medical record documentation in JTSM daily
- Serve as a subject matter expert for ICD-9/10, CPT and AIS coding and participate in periodic and ad hoc training activities for DoDTR users globally.
- Review source data from handwritten medical records as well as electronic sources such as Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (ALTHA), Critical Care Air Transport Team (CCATT) records, ESSENTRIS, Joint Legacy Viewer (JLV), Patient Movement Records (PMR),Tactical Combat Casualty Cards (TC3), Theater Data Medical Store (TMDS), Web Interface Scanned Patient Records (WISPR) and other source data as provided by the government and enter same information into the Department of Defense Trauma Registry (DoDTR) and/or the integrated clinical modules of the DoDTR in accordance with government provided business rules. Patient records range from simple single site documentation to extremely complex multi facility documents with multiple transport records.
- BSN prepared registered nurse, with an active nursing license in one of the fifty states and experience in caring for trauma patients in the emergency department, intensive care unit or in a deployed environment.
- Will work in an office environment and should be familiar with basic computer skills, such as utilizing Microsoft office products.
Apply online at https://usr55.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/brs/Site/SSSCANDIDATEPORTAL/Posting/View/1374