The Nurse Assistant reports to the Clinical Nurse Manager.Performs activities which assist the patient in meeting basic human needs and activities of daily living, providing basic patient care to patients under the direction of the RN or LPN.Assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant program is highly preferred.
- Must have certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support upon hire or receive certification within the new employee introductory orientation period and maintain clinical competency during employment with ECHN in this role.
- Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate effectively using the English language.
- Possesses basic computer skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Disclaimer: Job descriptions are not intended, nor should they be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job.They are intended to be accurate reflections of the principal duties and responsibilities of this position.These responsibilities and competencies listed below may change from time to time.