Work for One of the World’s Best Hospitals!
In 2019, Newsweek named Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s, and Tobey among the Best Hospitals in the World. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people in the world.
We are searching for a Nursing Assistant to perform a variety of duties including basic care including personal hygiene, mobility, nutritional support, maintaining of patient environment, providing assistance to licensed staff in carrying out other related duties, etc.
Hours: 32FLEX40 hrs (part time)
Shift: Evening Shift3:00pm-11:30pm
**$1,500 New Hire Sign On Bonus in this position**
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from a Nursing Assistant Training Program is suggested.
- Equal to completion of four years of high school.
- Up to and including three months experience.
- Current BLS Certification required.
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals’ collective continuous 920 + square miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Named to Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we strive to be More than medicine.