Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
Location: Northeastern WY
- Accredited 75+ Bed Hospital
- Named Becker's Healthcare Top Places to work in Healthcare
- Mountain-Pacific Quality Health Hospital Award Winner
- Great place if enjoy great outdoors
Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab Responsibilities:
- Assess, plan, implement, and collaborate with other departments to ensure excellence in patient and family care,
- Integrate departmental goals for improvement across the care continuum.
- Coordinate and delegate unit and patient care activities, as appropriate, to other health care providers.
- Provide direct patient care to cardiac patients, as well as communicating with the physician continuously to insure patient safety during procedures.
- On call status to be rotated equally among staff for call, including weekends and holidays.
Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Wyoming license or eligible
- Certifications required.
- Experience in surgery nursing preferred.
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver objects weighing 40 pounds or less in the assessment and implementation of patient care. Requires call with a response time of 20 minutes or less.
- Must be able to assess a patient’s condition, formulate a plan of care, select appropriate interventions, and evaluate patient response to care/treatment and to explain/teach patients about their condition/recovery
- Hours of Work: 8,10, or 12-hour shifts dependent on demands of unit. Call is required.
My client offers excellent benefit and compensation package as well as relocation assistance.
Follow us on Twitter to hear about new jobs: http://twitter.com/hireneXus_hc
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino