|Title||Nurse Clinic RN|
|Department||Maternal Fetal Medcn - HB|
|Employment Type||Casual/On Call|
|Hours Per Pay Period||Casual|
|Shift Length||8 Hours|
|Mandatory Call Requirement||None|
|Mandatory Wknd Requirement||None|
|Description||**This position will support both the Robbinsdale and Maple Grove location**|
The Clinic Registered Nurse provides individualized care to customers and their families according to established standards, policies, and procedures. Customer populations may include infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics. The Clinic RN uses the nursing process as a framework for practice in general and unit specific competencies.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred.
• Previous clinic experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to be anticipatory to the needs of the customer; take initiative, self-motivated and a proactive, independent, accountable and dependable performer.
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information (both in written and oral form) clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate for the audience.
• Ability to be accountable for quality customer care and quality customer service, and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
• Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practice.
|License Requirement||• Current licensure as RN in State of Minnesota - State Requirement|
• Current BLS Certification - NMHC Standard