Located in the Chandler, Ariz., suburb of Phoenix, the Chandler Regional Medical Center is a 338-bed, not-for-profit hospital with more than 2,500 employees and almost 1,000 doctors on staff representing all major specialties. Chandler Regional joined the Dignity Health system in 1999, but has been part of the community for more than 50 years. The hospital includes a Level I Trauma Center, a Heart and Vascular Center, a Wound Healing Center, a Family Birth Center and many additional services. During the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016, Chandler Regional provided more than $48 million in community benefit. As a result of Dignity Health’s mission to deliver health care and partner with the community, nearly 100,000 people in the East Valley were reached through community health services. For more information visit: https://www.dignityhealth.org/arizona/locations/chandlerregional
Chandler Regional Medical Center is a 338 bed full service, acute care hospital with a busy Level 1 Trauma Center. We are looking for an experienced Research Nurse to become part of our dynamic research team supporting multiple therapeutic areas such as Trauma, ER, Neurology, Neurosurgery and Orthopedic departments among others.
- Manages and coordinates all facets of assigned clinical protocols from IRB preparation through query and data seal; ensuring protocol and regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrates current knowledge of federal and state regulations, guidelines, and policies governing the conduct of clinical trials.
- Ensures study documents are maintained in compliance with applicable regulations, guidelines and policies (ie- FDA, OHRP, IRB)
- Complies with licensure, contractual, protocol and policy requirements
- Directs intradepartmental and external resource activities relating to assigned studies
- Assists in the review and development of proposed study budgets
- Ensures compliance with all study billing process requirements
- Collaborates with the Principal Investigator to identify adverse events/ serious adverse events to ensure study subject safety and accurate and timely reporting
- Maintains records for the receipt, distribution and use of investigational drugs and devices as required
- Completes and submits reports and regulatory documents to study sponsor, Institutional Review Board, or appropriate agency within established time frames
- Actively participates in learning opportunities related to role
Three years RN clinical experience in specialty area.
Working knowledge of research methodologies.
BSN or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
AZ RN license or eligible.
Master's degree preferred