Open Arms Solutions is currently searching for a professional and dynamic Nurse RN to be the face of our growing company at an independent living community in Wheeling, Illinois. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is interested in growth and development utilizing their nursing and sales skills!
This is your chance to demonstrate the perfect balance of nursing, sales and relationship-building that define you as the consummate professional.
We are recognized as a growing, entrepreneurial, innovative leader among providers of private pay home care and nursing services, our organization has earned the 2020 Employer and Provider of Choice Award—and the love and respect of the patients and families we serve. This is your chance to direct a team that is dedicated to keeping seniors at home, where they are most comfortable and happy, by offering a specialized, comprehensive set of services.
In addition to identifying, managing, and evaluating resident needs in support of independence at every stage of life, the results-oriented professional will have the opportunity to perform business development functions to generate potential new customers.
Responsibilities will include:
· Overall management of resident referrals and referral relationships
· Provide information to initial inquiries regarding community-based services
· Executed marketing efforts within the community to maximize client census
· Completes assessments for all community prospects and outside referrals as needed
· Oversee a staff that includes a care coordinator and caregivers
· Consulting closely with residents and families, and referral sources to arrive at optimal care plans that meet the needs of community residents
· Develop relationships with community management team as well as discharge planners from skilled facility, to increase visibility and patient census through community-outreach activities and marketing.
· Understand and manage overall profitability and learn new business skills
Credentials and Experience include:
· RN required
· 1-2 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
· Familiarity with senior living
· Strong leadership skills and relationship building skills
· Strong organizational and documentation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
· Exceptional time-management skills
· PC proficiency, including MS Office Suite (Word and Outlook).
Apply now and apply all your skills to the goal of helping others live better lives. You offer the perfect balance of professionalism and compassion. We offer the opportunity to maximize the full extent of your ability to make a meaningful difference with a team that recognizes, nurtures, and rewards talent.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years