DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
There is no better place to grow—professionally and personally—than Swedish Medical Center. One of south metro Denver's most respected healthcare institutions, we offer talented Operating Room RNs like you the clinical variety and leading-edge technologies that will keep you challenged and learning.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our surgical services nursing team, this could be your next career opportunity. We’re hiring top RN talent today. Apply online now.
• Level I Trauma Center
• Three Emergency Rooms
• Multidisciplinary collaborative approach to learning in the OR
• 23 state-of-the-art operating rooms
• Center of Excellence for Neurosciences & Regional Neurotrauma Referral Center
• Support provided for OR Nurses to attend annual AORN Conference & Expo
• Close relationship with nearby Craig Rehabilitation Hospital
• OR Tracker
• UDI tissue tracker interface/integration with Meditech
OUR SURGICAL SERVICE LINES:
• Trauma Surgery
• Neurosurgery including awake Deep Brain Stimulation
• General/Colon & Rectal Surgery
• Foregut/Esophageal Surgery
• Robotics (daVinci Xi robots,Mazor, Mako)
• Regional leader in Cochlear implants
• Advanced ENT
• Facial Trauma/Maxillofacial
• GYN/Oncology 5 star health grades
• Organ procurement/tissue donation
• Fully integrated, Swedish Orthopedic
Center with 6 ORs
• MAKO robot for total knees
• Burn & Reconstructive Center
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at www.SwedishHospital.com.
The CNC/OR Service Coordinator demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients. Each service also requires specialized skills. The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient. The OR Service Coordinator may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency. The OR Service Coordinator performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC. The OR Service Coordinator incorporates all of the RN position as above, and includes the additional responsibilities of directing shift operations with schedules, assignments and coordination of resources.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License (may work on a current RN compact license for the first 180 days of employment)
- Current BLS certification.
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.
- Minimum of one year as staff nurse in Operating Room nursing.
- Previous charge nurse/service coordinator experience preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.