Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Nurse Coordinator for our Bloomington, IL facility.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Supervising/coordinating medical care for adult clients in crisis residential and residential substance use disorder treatment units, including supervision/coordination/oversight of nursing staff, and developing medical protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently with attention to detail.
- Prior experience in mental health and/or substance use disorder services preferred.
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in nursing with an active Registered Nurse license in Illinois or a Registered Nurse with certificate from an accredited nursing school with five (5) years’ post license experience in a critical thinking nursing position (i.e., MH/CD/ER/Acute Care/ICU, etc.).
- Must have experience in the oversight of other nurses and experience in providing direct client care.
- Must have a minimum of one year supervisory/administrative/charge nurse experience.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled