Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a Full Time Opportunity for a civilian Nurse Coordinator to support Earle Cabelle Building in Dallas, Texas.
Nurse Coordinator Job Details:
- Monday - Friday | 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- No weekend, holiday or on-call responsibilities
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits are available
Nurse Coordinator Requirements:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Recent clinical experience required
- Active RN license
- BLS certification.
- Will require FBI clearance
- Comepetive Compensation
- Full benefit package including: Health, Life, Dental
- 10 paid days off a year
- 5 paid sick days
- 10 paid holidays
Company Overview: Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.