Lincoln Tech's Iselin campus has an exciting opportunity for experienced nurses to share your skills and experience as a part-time Clinical Nursing Instructor.
Responsibilities will include presenting Lincoln Tech's academic curriculum to teach and prepare students for their career in Nursing. We have helped nurses with limited or no teaching background to become confident educators. Your knowledge and skills, along with the training and tools provided by Lincoln Tech, give you the qualifications to be an effective nursing instructor.
What You'll Do
- Demonstrate and teach patient care in the clinical environment
- Ensure the objectives and content of the courses taught are current
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and secure environment
- Ensure all instructional equipment and supplies meet safety standards
- Ensure means of assessing student achievement are accurate.
- Maintain and submit appropriate individual student records
- Deliver course content online and in the clinical site
- Report to the Clinical Manager and the Director of Nursing
- BSN required; MSN preferred
- 3+ years of recent clinical experience
- Strong medical-surgical background
- Active RN license
- Teaching experience preferred
- Clinical hours are on selected weekdays from 8am to 3pm. Our clinical courses meet 2-3 times per week.
With over 70 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high demand industries such as Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
Clinical Nurse Educator