Nurse Intern AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
Nurse Intern PRN
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs patient care task in a safe and competent manner without significant deviations from the standard of care.
- Plans, coordinates and implements NI care in a timely manner based on individualized needs of patient.
- Coordinates NI care with RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report those changes to RN/LPN immediately.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
- Provides appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
- Responds to patient's request for assistance in a friendly, timely manner.
- Refers problems/concerns to appropriate personnel immediately upon patient/family request.
- Maintains communication with RN/LPN throughout entire shift to ensure accuracy of information and care provided
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must be currently enrolled in a nursing program with minimum completion of Nursing I. Maintains educational requirements of Nursing program
AHA BLS required
Assists patients with the activities of daily living, performs patient care tasks and maintains a safe and clean environment. Completes tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse within the scope of practice as defined by the Florida State Board of Nursing.