The Nurse Intern provides assistance to licensed registered nursing personnel in the provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds. Nursing interns will be assigned to BSN Registered Nurses only.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be an active Nursing student enrolled in a four (4) year Nursing Program and have completed their junior year.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.