Registered Nurse CVOR Manager Full Time Days AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Patient/Client Management: responsible for the development and implementation of identified standards of nursing care to meet the needs of the CVOR patient. Assumes 24 hour accountability for the management and delivery of the daily patient/client care of the respective departments. Utilizing the Nursing Process, monitors perioperative patient care, this includes identification, assessment, and resolution of patient care problems, which result in a positive patient and administrative outcome. Serves as a clinical and administrative resource for the Charge Nurse, anesthesia, perfusion and physicians as well as other members of the CVOR staff. Promotes the philosophy of patient focused care by demonstrating sensitivity to individual patient and family needs, communicating clearly and frequently with surgeons and anesthesiologists regarding any issues.
- Ensures that the Cardiovascular program creates: high degree of patient satisfaction; timely and accurate pre, intra and post procedure patient care; meets basic patient, surgeon and anesthesia needs, quality patient care and customer service; experienced knowledgeable staff.
- Actively participates in departmental and hospital wide Performance Improvement activities. Reviews on a regular basis nursing assignments to ensure assignments are made in accordance with the qualifications of nursing personnel and patient care requirements. Oversees and participates in the development of policies and procedures which reflect current acceptable practice based on AORN standards and are consistent with regulatory agency requirements.
- Minimum 3-5 years Surgical Services and CVOR experience required,
- 2-3 years management/leadership experience required.
- Current FL RN license required.
- AHA BLS and ACLS required
This position is responsible for the administrative and clinical activities of the Cardiovascular Operating Room. The Manager will work with the CVOR Director to provide oversight in CVOR when needed. Functions include overseeing Patient Care Management, Physician Relations, Human Resources and Quality Care activities for the respective areas.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.